Application of LED floodlight
What is LED floodlight?
LED floodlight is a point light source that can shine evenly in all directions, and its irradiation range can be adjusted at will, manifesting as a positive octahedron icon in the scene. LED floodlight is a wide beam, high intensity light that is powered by highly efficient LED technology and comes in a variety of shapes and uses.
The four advantages of LED floodlight
Advantage 1: Adjust the angle of illumination
LED floodlight is actually a spotlight with an adjustable lighting angle, making it more flexible to use. Moreover, ordinary floodlights have an angle adjustment dial, which can be adjusted according to the instructions of the dial, which makes the installation more precise.
Advantage 2: Wide range of applications
Compared with other lighting equipment, LED floodlight is very compact, so it can meet the needs of a wider range of installation sites.
Advantage 3: Good lighting effect
It has the function of a spotlight, so the light efficiency is very good. The light is bright in color, high in color purity, not harsh to the eyes and soft in light. In addition, due to the high luminous efficiency and low power consumption of LED floodlight, it is very energy-saving in use.
Advantage 4: Stable performance and long service life
LED floodlight can achieve a service life of 50,000 to 80,000 hours with low light attenuation. After 5 years of use, their luminous flux can still be maintained at about 80%, which cannot be achieved by ordinary CFL or HPS floodlights.
Factory floor LED floodlight applications
Proper lighting not only improves workers' comfort and safety, but also stimulates employees' work enthusiasm, improves efficiency and productivity, and can effectively prevent employee fatigue and reduce errors and accidents. Quality factory lighting fixtures and design solutions can effectively save energy, reduce production costs, and create an efficient, energy-saving, green, environmentally friendly, safe and reliable lighting environment for customers, which has become an invisible driving force for corporate production.
1、Reasonable lighting methods
Lighting methods can be divided into: general lighting, local lighting, mixed lighting and accent lighting.
2、Appropriate illumination standard
As the production environment is different, the illumination standard of the factory is also different.
3、Excellent lighting quality
Lighting quality is a sign of the quality of factory lighting design. It mainly includes the following elements.
(1) Select the lamp with high efficiency and appropriate light distribution curve. According to the hanging height of the lamps on the frame of the factory building, choose lamps with different light distribution according to the value of the room shape index.
2) Use the light source whose color temperature and color rendering index meet the production requirements.
3) To achieve the specified uniformity of illumination: the uniformity of general illumination in the work area should be not less than 0.7, and the uniformity of illumination near the work area should be not less than 0.5.
(4) to meet the quality requirements of the direct glare limit of lighting.
(5) measures to reduce voltage fluctuations and voltage flicker on the impact of lighting, and to prevent the stroboscopic effect.